Results for Mr. Two Bits & Jon Xynidis Regions can be found here. On to the bottom half of the bracket...
CLIFF RICHARD REGION
1) "What's a Padawan?": Here's the video and here's what Every Day Should Be Saturday did with it.
8) Mike Rosario's tattoos: He has a lot of tattoos.
2) Jelani Jenkins & the roach: For once a Gator player tweeted something that was entertaining, but wasn't #sour
7) Poor Cody: This meme, I believe, was started by my good friends at Bourbonmeyer.com. Every time Cody Larson enters the game, he always seems to end up on the wrong end of something. He just doesn't have good luck. Poor Cody.
3) Bradley Beal's dunk vs. Abllamala: Bradley does not respect your defense, Anthony Grant because he has to carry out his mission to terminate the rim with extreme prejudice.
6) URBAN MEYER IS A GROWN ASS MAN AND CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS!: Meyer took the OSU job and Gator Nation began arguing amongst itself. These are the people that wished him well or didn't care.
4) Weis' cooler: Our former hefty OC sat on a cooler during games and a sturdy cooler it was.
5) Chris Rainey allowed to talk to the media: Will Muschamp allowed Chris Rainey to talk to the media and man, it was refreshing after four years of Meyer muzzling the running back. Rainey's best quote came when asked if he thought John Brantley looked all right after being injured against Alalbalma, "He wasn't crying. So,,,it looked to me like it wasn't that bad."
JEFF CORSALETTI REGION
1) "I doodoo, then listen to Katy Perry": That quote came from a redshirt freshman WR and instantly became one of my favorite players.
8) Rebuilding John Brantley's fragile psyche: Much of the preseason talk centered around how low John Brantley's confidence was after a horrid 2010 season and how Charlie Weis would build his confidence going into 2011.
2) Dominique Easley's Chucky doll: He carried this doll with him during every Gator Walk and I'm assuming it traveled with him on the road.
7) Dominique Easley's dancing: He likes to dance. Evidence here. Here (best part is when Dan Quinn shows up and tells him to sit down). And here.
3) "I don't speak French": This is one of those rare situations when two memes come from one source. This one also came from the "What's a Padawan?" press conference.
6) URBAN MEYER IS A TRAITOR, Y'ALL!: Meyer took the OSU job and these were the fans that were not happy.
4) John Brantley Graduates: Thus ending a very tumultuous career on the field.
5) Sac bunts with Mike Zunino & Preston Tucker: Last season, college baseball was known as the year of the sac bunt due to the new bats that were being used in an effort to ensure safety. At different points during the postseason, head coach Kevin O'Sullivan had two of the best power hitters in the NCAA lay down sac bunts causing most people's heads to exploded, including mine.