If you need a refresher for any meme, click the link if one's provided.
MR. TWO BITS REGION
1) Muschamp Stare: The poster that spawned the Tumblr page.
8) True Freshmen QBs: Jeffcoby Briskell (or Driskett if you prefer) played a lot in 2011. Things did not go well.
2) "I ain't never been to Italy"
7) Mooseman: I have never seen Mooseman, but apparently he is a regular at Gator basketball games and the Palm Beach Post's Jason Lieser tweets about him a lot, so that's good enough for me.
3) Patric Young's block & dunk vs. FSU: Watch for the block. Stay for the dunk.
6) Craig James NOT calling the Gator Bowl: ESPN's Craig James was all set to call the Gator Bowl to the dismay of all Gator fans, but miraculously, he decided he wasn't hurting America enough, so he left ESPN to run for senative. Bless your ass clown heart.
4) FREE GILLY: RB Mike Gillislee did not get the ball nearly enough in 2011. FREE GILLY became Gator fans war cry. I'm not sure where it originated, but it caught fire.
5) Deep balls to Debose: Florida's offense in 2011 was, run Demps and Rainey into the back of the line and chuck deep balls to Debose. Not the best plan, but the deep balls to Debose did work for TDs of 65, 65, 80, and 64 yards.
JON XYNIDIS REGION
1) "It mean grind"
8) Dominique Easley & Reggie Myles: This story amused me. Now, I don't want any of our players to get arrested, but I'm all for putting some drunk douchebag on his ass.
2) Billy Donovan's seafood ad: "Just based on versatility, I'd start with shrimp. I see a lot of potential there."
7) Muschamp yelling at refs: He did this a lot. Often being picked up by the on-field mic saying not so nice things like, "YOU AIN'T GOT NO GUTS, MAN!"
3) Bucky Dent is Cody's dad: Hey guys, did you know Bucky Dent is Cody Dent's dad? I bet you didn't know that.
6) Stickman: If you've watched halftime at a Florida basketball game, then you know who Stickman is.
4) Demps' run vs. Kentucky: The fastest 84 yard sprint you'll ever see.
5) Weis leaves: So long, Charlie. We'll pay for your plane ticket to Kansas.